|LAB Analogue/ Digital Communication
Trainer is a versatile instrument, which includes all-important principles
of Analogue and Digital Modulation Techniques. This trainer is designed
on a Single Printed Circuit Board using the most modern Computer Aided
LAB Analog/ Digicom Trainer is a universal " ALL IN ONE"
trainer complete with built-in power supplies signal sources and associated
components. It combines all these instruments, which if purchased
separately would cost many times more-into one cost-effective teaching
tool. Our Analog / Digicom trainer gives students access to specially
prewired experiments that bring the concepts of Digital Communication
to the student. This trainer is tough, durable, all-inclusive and
relevant to the "Knowledge Revolution" in modern Analogue
and Digital Communications.
This trainer comes with built -in necessary signal sources and
power supplies. Terminals are provided for observing output waveforms
with the help of C.R.O. Circuit Diagram for each block is screen
printed in multi-colour for easy understanding.
This trainer comes with detailed Instruction Instruction manual
for conducting experiments step by step.
20 MHz Dual Trace Oscilloscope - Any make.
This trainer comes with signal Generator
It is operated on 230V AC/50Hz AC. Mains.
It is housed in an elegant suitcase for easy portability.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED USING THIS TRAINER
01. Study of Super-hetrodying Receiver
02. Effect of Noise and other Transmission impairments
03. Study of Noise Generation
04. Study of second Order Band Pass Filters
05. Amplitude Modulation and Demodulation
06. Frequency Modulation
07. Study of Phase Locked Loop (PLL) FM Demodulator
08. Phase Modulation
09. Suppressed Carrier - Double Side Band Balanced Modulator
10. Pulse Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation.
11. Pulse Width & Pulse Position Modulation & Demodulation
12. Time Division Multiplexer
13. Frequency shift Keying Modulation & Demodulation
14. Pulse Code Modulation & Demodulation
15. Study of Phase Shift Keying
16. Study of Digital Coding System
17. Study of Simplified Spectrum Analyser
DIMENSION - 48 cms x 41.5cms x 13cms-part -1 & II Dimension
& Experimenter: (35.5 Cms x 32.5 Cms x 12.5 Cms.)