|This trainer is a highly advanced
trainer. Students can conduct various experiments on instrumentation
using various commercially available transducers. This trainer consists
of following specifications:-
1. POWER SUPPLY : + 15V/500Ma ;--15v/500Ma;
+(0-15)V/500Ma;-(0-15)V/500Ma ( VARIABLE)
+ 5V/ 500Ma
2.DIGITAL MULTI METER will be supplied along with this trainer
3. INSTRUMENTATION AMPLIFIER is provided as a SIGNAL CONDITIONER
4. A special type of inductive sensor the linear variable differential
transformer, or LVDT is provided in this trainer. The LVDT is one
of the most common and accurate position sensors available. These
LVDT's provide an indication of position within +-10 micro meters.
5. WHEATSTONE'S BRIDGE is provided in this trainer to connect various
transducers in one of the arms of the bridge for calibration purposes.
6. A FET I/P OP-AMP is provided for amplification purposes.
7. A 3- WIRE Cr-Al RESISTANCE TEMPERATURE DEVICE ( RTD) is provided
as a transducer to measure variation in resistance as temperature
8. A PLATINUM K-TYPE THERMOCOUPLE is provided as a transducer and
to study then output voltage as temperature increases.
9. Transistors NPN & PNP are provided to study transistor as
a temperature switch.
10. LDR, PHOTO TRANSISTOR & PHOTO DIODE are provided to study
as optical sensors.
11. THERMISTORS are provided to study as thermal transducers.
12. RESISTORS AND POTENTIOMETERS of different values are incorporated
to patch up various circuit configurations as provided in the instruction
13. Detailed step by step INSTRUCTION MANUAL for conducting experiments
using transducers is provided along with the trainer with complete
HOUSING : It is housed is an elegant sloping fiber cabinet
DIMENSION : 41.5cms x 31.5cms x 13.5cms
WEIGHT : ( Approx.) 1KG
POWER : 230VAC - Mains operated