This Robotic Arm trainer teaches the basic Robotic sensing and
locomotion principles while testing your motor skill as you build
and control the arm.
You can command this unit with its 5 switch wired controller with
lights to grab, release, lift, lower, rotate wrist and pivot sideways
After the completion of assembly, observe the dynamics of gear
mechanisms through the transport arm. 5 motors and 5 joints allow
for flexibility and fun.
FIYE AXIS OF MOTOR
1. BASE TO ROTATE LEFT & RiGHT-APPROX-350 DEGREES,
2. SHOULDER MOVING RANGE-APPROX-120 DEGREES.
3. ELBOW MOVING RANGE-APPROX-135 DECREES.
4. WRIST ROTATE CW & CCW-340 DEGREES.
5. GRIPPER OPEN & CLOSE - 5Omm (2 inches)
5 - SWITCH CONTROLLER.
Breadboard system trainer provided along with the arm helps you
to build electronic circuits related to robotics which are explained
in the instruction manual.