Build your telecommunications lab around the trainer with teaching
features built right in the versatile teleCommunicationsTrainer.
LAB ELECTRONICS TELEPHONE SYSTEM TRAINER is a Universal, "all-in-one"
trainer, complete with built-in ANALOG POWER METER, ATTENUATOR,
FREQUENCY COUNTER, FUNCTION GENERATOR AND CARRIER GENERATOR. It
combines all these instruments which, if purchased separately, would
cost many times more - into one cost-effective teaching tool. When
coupled with our Telecommunications Circuit Trainer, Telephone System
Trainer gives students access to specially pre-wired experiment
boards that bring to life the concepts of our entire telecommunications
curricula. Then they will be well on their way to becoming proficient
in the repair, installation and specification of the very latest
telecommunications systems - This trainer, is tough, durable, all-inclusive
and relevant to the 'knowledge revolution' in telecommunications:
that's the TELEPHONE SYSTEM TRAINER.
Trainer includes all the basic components of a real telecommunications
Built-in- function generator with variable waveform symmetry.
Built-in- carrier generator with AM, FM and sweep capability.
Built-in- frequency counter.
Built-in AF power meter
Built-in AV variable gain wideband amplifier
Built-in step attenuator
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED IN
OUR TELEPHONE SYSTEM TRAINER:
1) Frequencies within Signal Waveforms
2) Frequency and Power Distribution
4) Utilising Waveforms and Harmonics
5) Multiple Signals in non-linear circuits
6) Application of lntermodulation Distortion
7) Creating, Amplifying and Reproducing Signals
8) Transducers in Audio and Telephone Systems
9) Audio Voltage and Power Amplifiers
10) Voice Frequency signals and Band-width
11) Telephone Terminal Equipment
12) Key Systems and Local Changes
13) Transmission of Audio Signals
14) Transmission Net Work
DIMENSION - Part 1 - 41 x 34 x 13.5cm
Part 2 - 41 x 34 x 13.5cm
Expt - 41.5 x 31.5 x 13.5cm
WEIGHT - Part 1 - 1 Kg
Part 2 - 1 Kg
Expt - 1 Kg
HOUSING - It is mounted in an elegant sloping
POWER - 230 VAC - Mains operated