This a '6 in" equipment. It provides regulated
power supplies and input signals which are most widely used.
1. It has three IC-regulated power supplies. They are+1.2 V to +15V/500mA
- 1.2 V to -15V/500mA,
(for energizing NPN-PNP transistor & op-amps) and + 5V(fixed)/500mA
(for powering digital ICs).
2. It has two signal sources i.e. sine wave and
square waves, with variable frequency, between 200Hz to 20KHz and
with amplitude variation between 0 to 10V. (Peak to Peak)
3. It has a TTL -compatible clock generator of
exactly 1 Hz (one second) signal for energising frequency counters.
4. It has a center-tapped 15V-0-15V power transformer
and a 1 K- ohm and a 100Kohm potentiometers (for conducting experiments
in half, full and bridge rectifier and voltage multipliers).
5. All above facilities are available to the user
across individual terminals for simultaneous applications. It is
housed in a strong metal cabinet.
HOUSING : It is housed is an elegant sloping cabinet
DIMENSION : 30cms x 14cms x 14cms
WEIGHT (Approx.) 500GMS
POWER :230VAC - Mains operated