The Microwave communications training system provides
a complete hands-on course of study in the principles of microwave
communications. Supplied with a laboratory manual containing
both theory and practical exercises the trainer contains all
the necessary hardware to allow students to explore the real-life
application and limitations of microwaves.
The practical exercises and assessments contained
in the laboratory manual help students to understand how physical
phenomena such as INTERFERENCE, PROPAGATION, AND ABSORPTION of microwaves
can have serious effects upon the performance of communications
1. Introduction to microwaves.
2. Measuring the microwave signal and Klystron tube characteristic
3. Reflection of microwaves.
4. Radio signal propagation.
5. Standing wave measurement.
6. The advantages of using wave guide.
7. Wave guide experiment.
8. Microwave behaviour in a dielectric.