1. To study the effect of line resistance and capacitance.
2. Simulation of transmission lines, 5-mile co-axial cable and 10
- mile co-axial cable.
3. Loading effects of capacitance and inductance
4. Measurement of power loss characteristic impedance.
5. Effect of Noise and other transmission impairments and compensation
1 . Built-in step function generator
2. Built-in Pulse Generator.
3 . Built-in D.C. Regulated Power Supplies.
4. Variable simulated line length.
(15-miie & 10-mile co-axial cable)
5. Variable Distributed line attenuation.
6. Comprehensive instruction Manual.
Lab transmission line Demonstrator has been designed
to reproduce at low frequencies, the essential characteristics of
a transmission line which would normally be more complex equipment
operating at high frequencies. Our trainer comprises of a self powered
simulated transmission line for class room demonstration. A step
function generator is provided enabling a pulse or steady D.C. level
to be applied to the line at either end. A set of terminating components
(600ohm Resistor and Capacitor) will be supplied. These components
may be connected either in series or in parallel with the line terminations.
POWER SUPPLY +5V/1 A, +1 5V / 250mA, -1 5V / 250mA
; AC Voltage ; 15VAC / 500mA
HOUSING It is housed in an elegant suitcase for
48cms x 41.5cms x 13cms
230VAC - Mains operated