Flip-Flops and Logic Gates enable the students to perform
experiments on sequential and combinational logic circuits
Moreover IC Bases of 14 Pins and 16 Pins give additional facility
to put any IC of counter, shift Register, code converter,
comparator, Multiplexer etc.(of your choice) Complete User's
Manual for performing numerous experiments is provided with
1) Regulated DC Power Supply of 5V/0.5Amp.
2) 2-Input AND Gate-4No.
3) 2-Input OR Gate-4No.
4) 1-Input NOT Gates-6No.
5) 2-Input NAND Gates-4No.
6) 2-Input NOR Gates-4No.
7) 2-Input Ex-OR Gate-4No.
8) Logic Input Swtiches (Bounceless)- 8No.
9) LED Indicators (Buffered)-10No.
10) Clock Generator of 1 Hz, 100Hz & 1KHz.
11) R-S Flip-flop-1No.
12) D Flip-Flops-1No.
13) J.K. Flip-flops-2No.
14) Specially designed Gold Plated IC Base of 14 pin-1No.
15) Specially designed Gold Plated IC Base of 14 pin-1No.
16) Inter-connection leads 10 No's.