PLASTIC LIMIT SET IS : 2720 (Part -VII) ,ASTM D 427, BS : 1377, AASHO 190
Moisture contents at which soil has smallest plasticity is called limit. For determination purpose plastic limit is defined as the water content at which a soil will just begin to crumble when rolled into a threade of 3mm. Dia.
The complete set consists of one each .
1. Glass plate 20cm x 115cm having ground ends and one side frosted.
2. Brass or stainless steel rod 3mm dia x 150mm long.
3. Flexible spatula.
4. Set of 6 moisture containers.
5. Porcelaine bZin 150mm dia.
6. Plastic wash bottle 500 ml.
BELLSTONE HI-TECH INTERNATIONAL